Identity-defined Zero Trust is a complex topic that touches almost every aspect of an organisation’s IT and security infrastructure. Forward thinking organisations are embracing Zero Trust through the integration of identity and security technologies. The webinar will focus on:
- The 3 most critical elements of a Zero Trust strategy
- A roadmap for deploying Zero Trust
- The role of Identity Security in a Zero Trust architecture
- A practical example of Zero Trust in the real world
Join our speakers for a discussion on how best to approach your own roadmap and strategy for Zero Trust:
- Riaan Hamman: Head of Technology and Pre-sales, Puleng Technologies;
- Hans-Robert Vermeulen: Identity Strategist, SailPoint; and
- Michael Steyn: Head of Risk, Old Mutual
We will be sending Coffee Hampers to the first 40 registrations.
If you would like to receive a hamper kindly provide your delivery address on the registration page.
*Terms and conditions apply.